Presentation Practice Room
The Presentation Practice Room (GAC 116) is meant to help SU students, faculty, and staff improve their presentation skills. The space gives you a place to run through your presentations with a friendly audience to get practice as well as constructive criticism.
The room is also equipped with video recording equipment to allow you to record your presentations. Watching your own presentation can be a great learning experience and is one of the quickest ways to making your presentations more engaging and informative.
- The Presentation Practice Room is meant for SU students, faculty, and staff to practice giving presentations. It can be reserved by groups or by individuals. It is not meant to be a study space or meeting room for groups or classes.
- You can reserve the room for a maximum of 6 hours per week.
- You will need to check in with the Library Service Desk before your reservation to check out the projector remote. Please make sure you have your Gull Card.
- Return the remote when you are finished with the room, and be sure to turn off the projector before you leave.
- This room is locked at all times. You will be let into the room by an SU Libraries staff member when you check in.
- Do not stay in the room past your reservation time. If you need more time, ask at the Library Service Desk if you can extend your reservation.
- Bring a copy of your confirmation email (electronic or printed) when checking in with the Library Service Desk.