Salisbury University's mobile printing services allow students to print documents and web pages from their computer or Internet connected device without having to log into an SU computer. Students can print from any location (on or off-campus) via email, through the mobile printing web portal, or through their mobile printing app.
These mobile printing locations are available during normal building hours.
Problems with Mobile Printing should be reported to the IT Help Desk.
Use the PrinterOn Mobile App to select and print your document on your mobile device, or visit our Guest Printing Service to select and print your document through the web or by email (see detailed instructions). Print jobs will need to be released from the selected mobile print station within an hour of sending the print job.
- Print through the web
- Print using the mobile app
- Print by email
Detailed instructions can be found in our Mobile Printing using PrinterOn guide.
About the Mobile Print Service
- Mobile Printing supports Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio, Adobe PDF files, as well as JPG, GIF, and PNG image files and more.
- Files can be up to 16 MB in size.
- Your print jobs from Mobile Printing count towards your 300 print per week print quota.
- Printouts sent to Mobile Printing Locations will expire after one hour.
- Mobile Printing works from Macintosh and Windows computers. Mobile Printing also works with smart phones and mobile devices using the PrinterOn mobile app.
- Mobile Printing works from any Internet connection on or off-campus.
- Printouts requiring changes to page size or print configuration (i.e., slides per page, portrait/landscape, double-sided) are not supported in mobile printing. For these types of configuration, you will need to print from an IT Lab/Academic Commons computer.