User not found
- User sehamilton does not exist in the directory.
- Please go back to the search page and try again.
- University of Southern Mississippi, PhD, Geography, 2012
- State University of New York at Buffalo, MA, Geography, 2003
- Canterbury Christ Church University, BS, Geography, 1996
Stu Hamilton is an Associate Professor of Geography at Salisbury University as well as being the GIS Graduate Program Director. His research interests are global environmental change and human-environment interaction. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Geographers as well as a certified GISP. He holds a BS in Geography from Canterbury Christ Church University in the UK, a MA in Geography (GIS) from the SUNY at Buffalo, and a PhD in Geography from the University of Southern Mississippi.