- GEOG 105 - INTRO TO PHYSICAL GEOG
- GEOG 107 - WEATHER, HAZARDS & CLIMATE CHG
- GEOG 314 - TROPICAL METEOROLOGY
- GEOG 415 - SELECTED PROBLEMS
- GEOG 450 - TOPICS IN GEOGRAPHY
Climate modeling, hydroclimatology, tropical climatology, climate change
Student Success Story
Alison Banks graduated in the Spring of 2018 as a Geography major with a minor in Computer Science. She worked with Dr. Ramseyer on a research project titled, "Application of Self Organizing Maps to Winter Precipitation on the Delmarva Peninsula." Alison presented this research at the Annual Meeting of the Association of American Geographers in New Orleans and at the Salisbury University Students Research Conference. Alison is currently pursuing a M.S. at the University of Georgia in the Department of Geography where she is on a full research assistantship.