M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction Admission
Admission to the M.Ed.
- Application for Graduate Admission at Salisbury University, which can be done by visiting our Online Application Center.
- Application fee of $65. Accepted methods of payment include credit/debit cards and electronic checks. The application fee is waived for all military and veteran applicants.
- If you live in Maryland and would like to be considered for in-state tuition, please complete the Residency Form and return to the Tuition Residency Office.
- Official transcripts from each college or university you attended. (Applicants with coursework on file at SU do not need to provide official transcripts for SU credit hours). Transcripts should be sent to:
- Paper: Office of Graduate Studies, 1101 Camden Avenue, Salisbury, MD 21801
- Electronic: firstname.lastname@example.org