Help for Undergraduate Students
- Make an appointment with your advisor - you cannot begin registering until your advisor has activated you
- Print a copy of your degree progress report to bring to your advising appointment
- Begin looking for classes. Once you have been activated for registration you can add courses to your shopping cart.
- Check your Self Service page in Gullnet to ensure that you do not have any holds on your account. Holds that Prevent Registration: Admissions Hold, Cashier's Hold, Parking Fine Hold, Judicial Hold, and Residency Hold.
- Note: Undergraduate students must be activated by their advisor in order to register for the Fall and Spring semesters.
Registration Information for Undergraduate Student
PROGRAM PLANNING (current matriculated & advised students)
Students must be activated by their advisor in order to register for the Fall and Spring semesters. Registration is based on student group and credit hours completed. Enrolled courses are not counted towards pre-registration. There a several appointments per group, these appointments are divided by completed credit hours. Students must check their student center to see what time they may enroll.
Appointment Credits Passed Registration Date 1 Priority Registration March 27 2 Seniors
(90+ earned credits)
March 28-29 @ 6:30, 6:45, 7:00, 7:15 & 7:30 am 3 Juniors
(60+ earned credits)
April 2-3 @ 6:30, 6:45, 7:00, 7:15 & 7:30 am 4 Sophomores
(30+ earned credits)
April 4-5 @ 6:30, 6:45, 7:00, 7:15 & 7:30 am 5 Freshman
(0 - 29 earned credits)
April 9-11 @ 6:30, 6:45, 7:00, 7:15 & 7:30 am
- Pre-Registration Ends April 13, @ 4pm
- Open Enrollment 1 (Matriculated undergrads only) @ 7 am April 23- May 18
- Open Enrollment 2 (All students, including non-degree) @ 7 am July 16 - August 26
- Closed for billing: August 2 @ 4 pm and reopens on August 6
Help for Graduate Students
Advising Information for Graduate Students
Graduate Programs that require advisement and activation:
- Applied Health Physiology
- Business Administration
- Conflict Analysis and Dispute Resolution
- Social Work
Registration Information for Graduate Student
All grad students (including non-degree) Opens @ 7am
March 26 - August 26
Fall 2018 Graduate registration will be closed during the following periods for billing:
July 11 @ 4:00 p.m. – July 16 @ 12:01 a.m.
August 2 @ 4:00 p.m. – August 6 @ 12:01 a.m.
September 4 @ 4:00 p.m. – September 6 @ 12:01 a.m.
Registration for Summer (All Students)
*Students do not need to be activated by their advisors to register for Winter/Summer courses.
Registration – Grads and Undergrads All students (including non-degree) Opens @ 7 am Registration March 26 Drop/Add The first two days of the semester
Summer 2018 registration will be closed during the following periods to allow for billing:
May 3 @ 4:00 p.m. – May 5 @ 12:01 am
June 4 @ 4:00 p.m. – June 6 @ 12:01 am
GullNet - Help For Students
Records and Registration: Holds
HOW TO ... HOLDS
If you have a hold on your record, please contact the appropriate office/individual listed below:
CODE TYPE OFFICE PHONE *ACA Academic Affairs Academic Affairs Office 410-543-6330 *ADM Admissions Hold Admissions Office 410-543-6161 *CAS Cashier's Hold Cashiers Office 410-543-6060 FIN Financial Aid Hold Financial Aid Office 410-543-6165 FSV Financial Services Hold Accounts Receivable Office 410-543-6079 *HS1 Health Services Hold Health Services 410-543-6262 HS2 Health Services Hold Health Services 410-543-6262 *PAR Parking Fine Hold Parking Services 410-543-6338 REC Records Hold Registrar's Office 410-543-6150 *REG Registrar Hold Registrar's Office 410-543-6150 *STU Student Affairs Hold Student Affairs 410-543-6080 VA Veteran Benefits Flag Registrar's Office 410-543-6150