COVID-19 Task Force
This page will be updated as information changes.
Members of SU’s Safety Task Force began meeting in January 2020 to discuss the potential threat of COVID-19. The COVID-19 Task Force was formed in accordance with the University’s pandemic plan, enacted in March, to determine best practices for mitigating the virus’ impact on the SU community. Led by the President’s Office, its members represent each of SU’s operating divisions: Academic Affairs, Student Affairs, Administration and Finance, and Advancement and External Affairs.
In late April, task force teams were assigned to begin planning strategies to resume on-campus classes and operations, in partnership with the State of Maryland and University System of Maryland. Please see below for more information on these teams and how their initiatives fit within the SU Strategic Plan.
For more information contact Eli Modlin, SU chief of staff, at 410-548-3316 or email@example.com.
- Levels of Operation
- Instruction Planning Team
- Enrollment Management Planning Team
- Student Development, Support and Success Planning Team
- Faculty and Staff Development and Welfare Planning Team
- Inclusive Excellence Planning Team
- Research Planning Team
- Housing and Dining Planning Team
- Campus Events and Affiliated Organizations Planning Team
- Campus Operations Planning Team
- University Health Planning Team
- Athletics Planning Team
- Maryland Roadmap to Recovery