*Salisbury University offers the programs above that are designated by the *. Also SU offers many pre-professional programs.
Career Information & Resources
Allied Health - occupations to give you healthcare experience
Applied Health Physiology
SU Applied Health Physiology Department
SU Community Health Department
Gerontology & Aging
Health Management, Policy & Consulting
*Medical Laboratory Science
SU Medical Laboratory Science Program Overview
- American Counseling Association
- Careers in Social Work
- Clinical, Counseling, and School Psychologists - From ISeek
- Clinical, Counseling, and School Psychologists - From Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Doctorly.org - This site has information on being a Physcian, Dentist, Psychiatry, Veterinarian, Pharmacist, Chiroptrator, etc.
- Marriage and Family Therapist
- How to Become a Psychiatrist
- What is a School Psychologist?
SU Nursing Department
Nutrition & Dietetics
Orthotics and Prosthetics
SU Respiratory Therapy Department
Health Professions Advisory Program - HPAP
• Health Professions Advising Program (HPAP) - HPAP provides the infrastructure to guide students to an appropriate health career choice, to incorporate the required courses into their academic curriculum, and to develop the knowledge and experiences necessary to gain admission to the health profession program of their choice.
Career Profiles and Guides -
Explore Health Careers - Everything you want to know about a wide variety of health careers.
Occupational Outlook Handbook - A guide to career, labor market, salary and training information for this particular career field.
InsideJobs - Provides descriptive profiles, insightful videos, and helpful career information for over 15,000 jobs in 10 different career families.