♦ Fall 2018 Job Fairs:
♦ Spring 2019 Job Fairs:
To register for any of the job fairs do the following:
1. To access the database, please go the employer page- (http://www.salisbury.edu/careerservices/Employers/) on our website and click "Career Connections" on the right side of the page
2. If you know your email and password all you need to do is enter them into the Login Boxes and proceed OR if you know your email username but not your password, click on the "For Your Password" link and you will be able to reset your password. Now proceed to Step 7.
3. If you do not know your username or password, click on the "Click Here to Register" link which is under the login boxes.
4. Since your organization is already listed in the database, type in any part of your organization's name in the "Find Your Organization" box.
5. You will then be asked to complete your contact and employer profile information. This is where you setup your username (You should use your email) and your password (anything of you choosing)>After completing the contact information you then click on "Submit Profile" and your information is then sent to Career Services for approval which takes 1-3 business days.
6. Once you are approved you are sent an email from us and you are ok to login
7. Once you have access to the database, please search for the event by clicking on "Events" at the top of the page.
8. Once you click on Events you will then click on "Other" and will be brought to a screen to select the event you want to register for. Select that event and complete all the information on this page and then "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
9. You will then arrive at the payment page where you can pay for your standard job fair registration ($125) and/or sponsorships. You will have the option to pay by credit card or check.
There is a standard $125 fee for each Fair at Salisbury University.
• Sponsorship packages are available which you can view during the registration process.
• In order to receive a refund for any job fair registration fee, the employer must notify us 30 days prior to the job fair in order to receive a refund
• Click here to view Employer Job Fair video