Spring 2019 Orientation Schedule
Friday, January 25
- Residential Students Move-In to Residence Halls: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00p.m.
- Orientation Check-In for All Commuter Students/Break for Residential Students: 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Welcome Session (Students and Family Members): 1:30 p.m. – 1:40 p.m.
- Start Strong, Finish Strong: Academic Success at SU (Students and Family Members): 2:10p.m. – 2:30p.m.
- Financing Your SU Education (Students and Family Members): 2:30p.m. – 3:00p.m.
- Academic Connections (Students Only): 3:00p.m. - 4:30p.m.
- Families in Transition (Families Only): 3:00p.m. – 4:00p.m.
- Campus Resource Fair (Students and Family Members): 4:00p.m. – 5:00p.m.
- First-Year Orientation Group Meetings and Dinner: 5:00p.m. - 7:00p.m.
- Transfer Student Group Meetings and Social: 5:00p.m. – 7:00p.m.
- PlayFair: 7:15p.m. - 8:45p.m.
Saturday, January 26
- Meet Your OL: 10:00a.m. – 10:30a.m.
- Diversity University: 10:30a.m. – 12:00p.m.
- Lunch: 12:00p.m. – 1:00p.m.
- It’s All Academic: 1:15p.m. – 2:30p.m.
- Community Expectations: 2:45p.m. – 3:45p.m
- Health and Counseling Services: 3:45p.m. – 4:15p.m.
- Jobs Locally or On-Campus: 4:15p.m – 4:45p.m.
- Involvement on Campus: 4:45p.m. – 5:45p.m.
- Dinner: 6:00p.m. – 7:00p.m.
- Late Night at the GSU: 8:30p.m. – 10:30p.m.