We are so proud of all our 50,000-plus graduates who are living and working around the world. Each and every one of you automatically is part of the SU Alumni Association. Please take full advantage of the benefits we have to offer!
Examining Identity and Expanding One’s Self-Awareness as a Leader with Dr. Ron Siers, Jr. SU Grad ‘89, M’95
- Dr. Ron Siers, Professor Dept. of Secondary & Physical Education, Seidel School
Nuclear Power: The Most Reliable Green Energy Source
- Dr. Danny Ervin, Professor of Finance Perdue School
How to Talk When It's Hard to Talk
- Robert Becker, SU Political Science and Conflict Analysis & Dispute Resolution
Transitioning to Life After The Pandemic: Helping Parents & Children Prepare For What Is Next
- Dr. Mark E. Shaffer & Kerri E. Lambert
SU School of Social Work Faculty
COVID-19 Myth Busting
- Dr. Brandye Nobiling, Associate Professor, Program Chair Health and Sport Sciences
2021 Stock Market Outlook
- Dr. Leonard Arvi, Associate Professor of economics and finance, Perdue School of Business
Sea Gull Workouts
Salisbury University Alumni Association is offering six weeks of workout sessions. We have teamed up with three SU graduates who will be hosting live Zoom events. These workouts will be for all skill levels and will not involve any equipment.
- View Recording of Workout Session from Tuesday, Jan 12, 2021 - Instructor: Meghan Hogan ’13
- View Recording of Workout Session from Tuesday, Jan 19, 2021 - Instructor: Emma Bebee ’14 (Yoga)
- View Recording of Workout Session from Tuesday, Jan 26, 2021 - Instructor: Sara Nickoles ‘07
- View Recording of Workout Session from Tuesday, Feb 2, 2021 - Instructor: Meghan Hogan ’13
- View Recording of Workout Session from Tuesday, Feb 9, 2021 - Instructor: Emma Bebee ’14 (Yoga)
- View Recording of Workout Session from Tuesday, February 16 2021 - Instructor: Sara Nickoles ‘07
Media Literacy Presentation & Discussion
Learn about the ways in which we seek and process information, the pervasiveness of fake news and how we can evaluate information that we see.
More Zoom Tips and Latest Updates with Dr. Louise Anderson
- Show the annotator’s name while using the Whiteboard
- Meeting filters in Zoom
- Adding Snap Camera filters to Zoom
- Sharing PowerPoint as a Virtual Background
- Air-share using iPhone or iPad
- Share only a portion of the screen in Zoom
- Adjust the “Touch Up My Appearance”
- Adjust for low lighting
Attendees can now choose the breakout room they want to enter AND they can move between breakout rooms without the help of the host.
Defeating the Zoom Zombie: 5 Strategies for Successful Online Meetings
In our increasingly virtual world, online meetings have become a regular part of our daily lives. While meetings of any type are rarely on the top of people’s lists of favorite things to do, the virtual world presents additional challenges. What is the etiquette of this new landscape? How do we maintain professionalism while working from home and wearing shorts? How do I get people engaged when they can be answering emails or playing video games during my meeting?