Scholarships invite every able student to dream big, work hard and exceed expectations through life-changing opportunities. They help SU offer an excellent education as affordably as possible, and they empower the university to competitively recruit the brightest young scholars.
For several years, SU’s financial aid package has offered one of the lowest percentages of scholarships and the highest percentage of loans when compared to other University system of Maryland schools. Scholarships are in need of financial support from alumni to lessen the financial burden of current students.
Make Your Impact
By supporting scholarships, a legacy is left at Salisbury University providing students the opportunity to grow and learn at the highest level.
- You can search the entire list of Salisbury University Scholarship Funds and support Salisbury students through a gift to one of these existing scholarships. If you would like to give to a current scholarship without a giving page, select the Greatest Need Fund page and list it in the additional instructions of the form.
- Learn how you can support students by investing in an endowed scholarship, starting at $10,000, which provides a steady and reliable stream of support. These funds generally grow over time, generating income for many of our scholarship awards.
- You may also support scholarships through your gifts to the Salisbury University Greatest Need Fund .
Stories of Lasting Impact
"My scholarship from the Fulton School of Liberal Arts gave me the opportunity to chase dreams that seemed unreachable. Mastering my major is only a matter of time with the help of this scholarship. I cannot thank alumni donors enough for what they have given me and I will be forever thankful.”
– George Morton, Class of 2019
“My scholarships from the Henson School of Science and Technology have assisted my education in the field of geography and geosciences. With alumni support, the SU community has allowed me to transition my personal interests into professional interests that I can pursue for a living, and for that I will be eternally thankful.”
- Nicholas Butler, Class of 2018
“Without my scholarship from Perdue School of Business alumni donors, financing my education would be exponentially more difficult. I know that once I graduate with my degree from Salisbury University, I will always be grateful for the support provided to me.”
- Ryan Shannahan, Class of 2019
"The Seidel School of Education and Professional Studies scholarship, provided to me by alumni donors, assisted as I pursued my goal of obtaining a degree in elementary education. The generosity of Salisbury University alumni will leave me forever grateful as I work with children in my dream career.”
– Moriah Davidson, Class of 2016