How To Apply
- Complete an online application. The application fee is $50. Phi Theta Kappa (a community college honor society) members may select the PTK fee waiver at the payment section of the application.
- Submit a separate transcript from ALL community colleges and four-year colleges attended, whether or not credit was earned or desired. An admission decision will be made once all official transcripts are received.
- Credit from one college or university will not be accepted from another institution's transcript.
- Transcripts faxed to the Office of Admissions will not be accepted.
- Transcripts are considered official only if sent directly from the institution through secure and accepted electronic delivery methods, U.S. mail, or hand delivered in a sealed envelope.
Applicants who have completed both steps in the process by the priority deadlines receive best consideration. Applications and official transcripts received after the priority deadline will be considered on a space-available basis.
An admission decision typically reaches you by U.S. mail within three to four weeks of your file becoming complete.
A complete line-by-line course evaluation will be available for you to review in your GullNet account within three weeks following your acceptance letter.
You must have a cumulative Grade Point Average of a 2.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale to be considered for admission; for students who have attended more than one institution, a cumulative average from all previous college work attempted at regionally accredited community colleges and four-year institutions is computed.
You must have earned a minimum of 24 transferable semester hours of college-level credit from regionally accredited community colleges or four-year colleges.
You must have left the last institution of attendance in good academic standing and with a clear disciplinary record.
Please remember to have all official college transcripts sent to:
Salisbury University Office of Admissions
1200 Camden Avenue, Salisbury, MD 21801