SU Bridges Program
The Salisbury University Bridges program is a partnership between SU and Wor-Wic Community College (WWCC). A select group of freshmen who are offered spring admission to SU are invited to participate in the program.
SU Bridges students:
- are offered the unique opportunity to begin their college careers on SU’s campus.
- take classes taught by WWCC faculty on SU’s campus.
- are admitted, enrolled and registered in classes upon completion of placement testing.
- live in SU’s residence halls and receive the same support as all SU first year students.
- enjoy automatic spring enrollment to SU pending satisfactory completion of fall classes.
The deadline to accept a space in this program is May 1st. However, space is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Upon completion of any required assessment exams, SU Bridges acceptance and payment of the $300 non-refundable admissions deposit may be completed in the student's Admissions Status Portal.