Announcing the $6,000 Annual Good Neighbor Undergraduate Scholarship
Salisbury University has a scholarship just for you! Covering approximately 60% of the difference between in-state and out-of-state tuition and fees, and renewable for 8 semesters for first time freshmen and 6 semesters for transfer students, this scholarship makes an exceptional SU education more affordable to students in our neighboring states.
States Eligible for Good Neighbor Status
- New York
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- West Virginia
- Washington, D.C.
- Have a home address in Delaware, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington, D.C.
- Must be a new student enrolling for the fall 2019/spring 2020 academic year
- Maintain full-time, first-time bachelor’s degree enrollment (12 credits)
- Complete 24 credits per academic year and maintain a 3.0 GPA to renew the scholarship annually
Note: Students paying in-state Maryland tuition or receiving tuition waivers are not eligible. Transfer students may not receive the SU Transfer Grant or Transfer Merit Scholarship if receiving the Good Neighbor Scholarship. Students may be eligible for additional scholarships from other programs.
Attention DelTech Students
You can get an additional $1,000 if you have an associate degree!
Not from a Good Neighbor State?
You may qualify for as much as $7.000 in Presidential Scholarships based on your academic credentials. Contact the Admission Office or connect with your admissions counselor for more details.
SU: Great Value and Great Results
In a survey of recent SU graduates:
- 94 % satisfied with SU employment prep
- 95 % employed 1 year after SU graduation
- 99 % satisfied with SU grad school prep