New Student Step-By-Step Guide
New students, follow this step-by-step guide to help you stay organized and ensure a smooth and successful transition to University life.
Welcome to Salisbury UniversityWe have designed a Step-By-Step Guide to help you navigate your first steps as an SU student. Complete each item and feel free to contact any of the offices involved in the process for assistance or consult our Sea Gull Experience Guide.
- 1. Submit Your Admissions Deposit and Complete the Housing Contract
- 2. Secure Your Financial Aid
- 3. Complete a Residency Form
- 4. Complete Health Forms
- 5. Register for Emergency Notification
- 6. Check Out Our Services for Individual Needs
- 7. Complete Kognito Training
- 8. Complete “Think About it” Training
- 9. Take Care of Your Bill
- 10. Understand Your FERPA Rights
- 11. Register Your Vehicle and Apply for a Parking Permit
- 12. Order Your Textbooks
- 13. Attend Orientation 102