COVID-19 Precautions Continue for Fall Semester

Service Animals

Service animals are trained to perform a specific task to assist a person with a disability are not required to be registered with the University, and do not require accommodation approval through the DRC. Some students voluntarily choose to register their service animal through the DRC or Campus Housing & Residence Life, so that Facilities is aware of the presence of an animal if routine or emergency entry is needed.

Students with questions about services animals should contact the DRC as soon as possible