Stay Up to Date on SU's COVID-19 Precautions

Housing Accommodations/Emotional Support Animals

Students with disabilities who have specific needs related to housing must register with the DRC to request accommodations. As with all accommodation requests, we engage with students in an individualized and interactive process to determine reasonable and appropriate accommodations.