To request proctored online assessments, faculty must complete the Proctored Testing Space Reservation form indicating the course information, exam dates, approved testing materials/instructions, etc. Reserving space for the semester is ideal and recommended. This form must be completed at least 48 hours in advance of the online assessment date. If demand for proctored online assessments exceeds capacity, the Center for Student Achievement staff will contact faculty to adjust and prioritize online assessments.
Testing space will be available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. and Thursday from 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
To request a proctored test please click the Student Login button below.
Instructions for requesting a proctored exam:
- Go to webapps.salisbury.edu/testingcenter and login
- Click the "Schedule New Proctored Test" button
- Complete the form. You will receive an email confirmation
Student Instructions on the day of the scheduled exam:
- On the date/time of your scheduled exam, please report to the Guerrieri Academic Commons (GAC), Room 262.
- Students are required to bring their SU ID; students without ID will not be permitted to test in the Proctored Online Testing Space.
- Students must be on time for their scheduled exam; students who are late may not be permitted to test.
- Students testing in the Proctored Online Testing Space, must adhere to the SU COVID-19 social distancing guidelines and mask wearing policy.
If you have any questions please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to schedule a test with accommodations go the DRC Testing Center web page.