Center For Student Achievement
Be the best student you can be! The Center for Student Achievement (CSA) helps you maximize your academic potential to make the most of your SU degree.
Academic Support for You
In collaboration with Academic Affairs and Student Affairs, the CSA supports your learning, academic success and personal growth through an array of programs, including academic coaching, academic workshops, Supplemental Instruction and tutoring that are designed to maximize your academic achievement. Our goals are to:
- promote academic success through strategic use of resources
- increase your ability to become an independent learner
- partner with faculty to create a "seamless learning environment" (Kuh, 1996)
- help you develop competencies that will directly enhance your success in the classroom
- support initiatives to increase student retention and graduation rates
Meet our friendly and helpful staff who are here to help you.