The OIE Diversity & Inclusion Poster Design Contest
Awards will be presented to the Top Two submissions!
Deadline: Monday, April 15, 2019
- Design must relate to this year’s Office of Institutional Equity theme: FLOCK TOGETHER IN UNITY
- Design should inspire students’ appreciation and awareness for diversity
- All submissions must print at 11” x 17”
- Submissions created in Quark, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign should be exported to either a vector graphic (PNG or EPS) or to a PDF with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
- Submissions created on paper, canvas or as a collage should be scanned or photographed with the highest resolution possible and saved as a JPG or TIF (local copy centers may provide scanning services for a fee).