Consultation About Reporting

Contact Kathleen J. Scott, Ph.D., Director, Counseling Center who is the University’s designee for child abuse and neglect reporting at 410 543-6070 or for assistance with:

  • when to report to child protective service
  • when to report to University Police
  • how to complete the reporting form
  • how to talk with adult victims of child abuse and neglect about reporting requirements and support services

She works in collaboration with Edwin Lashley, Chief, University Police, when allowed and required by law, to assist victims and identify perpetrators for investigation.