Gifts and Recognition
Everyone wants to lead a fruitful life, have a successful career and earn the respect of others. Most people, given the opportunity, would like to feel that they have made a lasting contribution toward a better world - perhaps for generations to come. That is why the Salisbury University Foundation, Inc. has established a variety of avenues and choices on how you can make a powerful difference in the educational experience at SU.
- Curtin, Jason, Executive Director of Salisbury University Foundation, Inc./Vice President of Advancement and External Affairs
- Block, Jayme, Assistant Vice President for Development and Alumni Relations
- Gordy, Stefanie, Major Gifts Officer for Alumni Relations and Annual Giving
- Grigsby-Hall, Kaitlyn, Major Gift Officer-Fulton School-Advancement & External Affairs
- Howard, Christina, Assistant Director of Development-Perdue School-Advancement & External Affairs
- Luppens, Amy, Director of Development, University Advancement & External Affairs
- Smith, Erin, Athletic Development Officer
- Waters, Amy, Director of Donor Relations and Events for the Salisbury University Foundation Inc.