Gifts and Recognition
Everyone wants to lead a fruitful life, have a successful career and earn the respect of others. Most people, given the opportunity, would like to feel that they have made a lasting contribution toward a better world - perhaps for generations to come. That is why the Salisbury University Foundation, Inc. has established a variety of avenues and choices on how you can make a powerful difference in the educational experience at SU.
You can specify the purpose of your gift and the program or school that will benefit from your generosity. Our goal is to blend your vision with the University's objectives. We will work with you to identify the most tax-wise means to meet your personal philanthropic goals. Ultimately, giving will bring personal satisfaction to the donor while benefiting the University.
Please feel free to contact our staff at (410)543-6175. If more specific information is required, please select the desired link below:
- Curtin, Jason, Executive Director of Salisbury University Foundation, Inc./Vice President of Advancement and External Affairs
- Grigsby-Hall, Kaitlyn, Major Gift Officer-Fulton School-Advancement & External Affairs
- Howard, Christina, Assistant Director of Development-Perdue School-Advancement & External Affairs
- Gordy, Stefanie, Major Gifts Officer for Alumni Relations and Annual Giving
- Waters, Amy, Director of Donor Relations and Events for the Salisbury University Foundation Inc.