Support Services / Physical Inventory Control (PIC)
Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
Summer: Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Shipping/Receiving: 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Managing, Moving, Delivery, Supplying
SU’s Support Services and its PIC (Physical Inventory Control) Operations are the materials management office for campus. Here are just a few things they can do for you:
- Set-up and break-down University owned equipment, including tables, chairs, stages, portable dry erase boards, stanchions and easels (this is done by PIC Operations)
- Provide seating and lecterns for classrooms
- Deliver your shipments/supplies
- Relocate/move office equipment, furniture and surplus
- Keep track of and store SU’s surplus equipment
- Dispose of and transfer equipment
- Purchase all furniture and name tags for the campus
- Provide the uniform service for Physical Plant employees
- Perform public bidding for the Physical Plant
Meet our Staff! (link to support services directory)