Technology Support Services Student Worker Training: WhenToWork, Scheduling and Payroll
Instructor: Stephen Ashby, IT Support Associate
This module covers choosing and altering your schedule, using WhenToWork to check your schedule, requesting time off and finding coverage, sick days, how to clock in and out and viewing your paycheck.
- Choosing your schedule - start of semester meetings
- Maximum and average hours
- Monthly meetings
- Accessing WhenToWork to view your schedule
- How to request time off and find coverage
- Call Out Protocol
- Clock locations and how to clock in and out
- Missed clock ins/outs
- Viewing Paycheck (POSC/GullNet)
- Pay Schedule
Referenced Materials and Links
Referenced materials can be found in the Help Desk folder on the O: drive.