Submit IT Help Request
You can submit a request for information or a submit help requests directly to the Help Desk, either by calling us at 410-677-5454 or by using one of the links below:
- Current SU Students, Faculty, and Staff can submit a help request, equipment move or pickup request, request guest accounts, register game consoles, update your ticket and more at https://support.salisbury.edu/user.
- On-campus users may be automatically logged in.
- If prompted, log in with your SU username and password. In some cases, it may require you to use the full SU email address for the username.
- For username, password and other account issues, please call the Help Desk at 410-677-5454 for assistance.
- Users without an SU username and password can submit a help request at https://support.salisbury.edu/guest
- You can browse this site without logging in, but you will need to log in to submit a ticket.
- If this is your first time accessing the site, you will need to click the Register button to create a login account.
- If you have previously created a login account, login using the username and password you created.
- IT support reps can access submitted tickets at https://support.salisbury.edu/rep (IT Staff login only)