Digital Measures Information
Digital Measures' ActivityInsight™makes it easy for faculty and staff to keep track of the activities they accomplish, such as the teaching, research and service information found on their CVs. The teaching, research, publications, presentations, grants, service and other professional activity entered into this system will be used for:
- Faculty Extra Instructional Productivity Reports (FEIP)
- Faculty Tenure/Promotion Portfolios
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES?
- 24/7 Access: Review or enter data from any computer with an Internet connection.
- Save Time: Entering data only once, use DM to generate any number of reports and documents: e.g. annual Faculty Activity Report, FEIP report, curriculum vita, tenure and promotion documents, accreditation reports; when recorded regularly throughout the year, easily generate reports of faculty activities and accomplishments at the click of a mouse;
- No Disappearing Records: Records do not disappear when personnel changes occur. Such historical records are important to accreditation processes that occur campus wide and within individual schools.
As a Salisbury University faculty member, you will be able to login to Digital Measures with your SU username and password. If you have trouble logging in, please call the IT Help Desk at 410-677-5454. Please note: If you bookmark Digital Measures, be sure to bookmark http://dm.salisbury.edu.
Digital Measures is required for all faculty starting Fall '14 and thereafter.
Faculty Profile Tutorials
- Getting Started With Faculty Profiles: Section 1
- Getting Started With Faculty Profiles: Section 2
- Getting Started With Faculty Profiles: Adding Information for Inclusion in Section 2