Current Student Workers
For all other Student Workers
All Salisbury University students employed at Salisbury University (“the University”), excluding Federal Work Study and Graduate Assistants, hereinafter “Student Workers”, must sign a Student Employment Agreement that specifically delineates the contract period, average weekly hours and the hourly rate.
- Student Worker Policy Receipt and Acknowledgment
- Student Worker Policy
- I-9 Form
- Payroll Forms
- Notice of Separation
Forms for Supervisors
- Student Contract working less than 30 hours per week
- Student Contract working 30 hours or more per week
- Student Employment Agreement Amendment (Note: pay changes should be effective the first day of the payroll
period,unless another date is deemed an operational necessity)
- Student Hire Checklist
On-line Contract Instructions
Guidelines for Student Employment
- Students may work up to 25 hours/week during academic semesters.
- Students must be enrolled full or part-time (at least 6 semester credit hours).
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at x.36035 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Salisbury University has a strong institutional commitment to diversity and equal employment and educational opportunities for its faculty, staff and students. To that end, the University prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, gender, marital status, pregnancy, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. The University adheres to the EEO/AA policies set forth by federal and Maryland laws. Direct all inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policy to: Humberto Aristizabal, Associate Vice President of Institutional Equity, Title IX Coordinator, Room 100 Holloway Hall, 1101 Camden Ave. Salisbury, MD 21801; Tel. 410-543-6426.