How to Turn Off Pop Up Blockers
Financial Services provides critical financial and administrative services to students and employee. We are the department that bills students and third parties, processes federal financial aid refunds, pays employees and vendors, procures goods and services, prepares budgets and financial statements, processes accounting entries, reimburses employees for expenses, collects cash receipts, administers parking permits, makes student residency determinations, maintains inventory records and delivers mail to campus.
Google Chrome (computer):
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More
- Click Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Under "Privacy," click Content settings.
- Under "Pop-ups," select an option:
- Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended)
- Allow all sites to show pop-ups
Google Chrome (Android):
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app
- Tap More
- Settings > Site settings > Pop-ups.
- Turn pop-ups on or off by tapping the slider.
- Tap on Safari at top of screen
- Tap Block Pop-Up Windows
- Tap Settings icon
- Safari > Block Pop-ups
- Turn pop-ups on (green) or off (gray) by tapping the slider
- Tap Firefox at top of screen
- Preferences > Content > Block pop-up windows
- Make sure check mark is not in box
- Internet Explorer (PC):
Internet Explorer (PC):
- At the top right of the screen, click the “gear”, “Settings”
- Settings>Internet Options>Privacy Tab
- Uncheck “Turn on Pop Up Blocker”