Polices and Information
Our professional staff does considerable planning, purchasing and organizing to prepare an event that satisfies your wants and needs. To assure a successful event consider the following items when planning your event.
- All details, especially menus, must be agreed upon 14 days in advance of the scheduled event. If only beverage service and simple snacks are required, seven days’ notice will suffice.
- An event confirmation will be sent to you outlining the detail of the arrangements you have made. Please review it and contact us immediately if you would like to make any changes.
- A guaranteed number of guests will be needed 7 days prior to your event.
- Any leftover food remains property of University Catering and should not be removed from the building. This is in compliance with state health regulations.
- In accordance with University policy, University Catering will be the exclusive supplier of all food and beverage items catered on campus. Due to their special nature, we make some exceptions for wedding cakes.
- Food service tables will be covered with linen at no charge. Linens for guest seating, napkins, display or registration tables are available at an additional cost.
- University Catering participates in the SU sustainability initiative to reduce waste, conserve vital resources and protect the campus environment. To learn more type sustainability visit our sustainability site.
- We can cater to most dietary restrictions and we will help create a custom menu to accommodate your guests. Just let us know when booking what your requirements are and we will help create a specially tailored menu to delight your guests.