University Dining Services at Salisbury University is pleased to provide special catering to students, faculty, alumni and guests. All special events are planned and executed with great care and attention to detail. Our commitment to excellence in planning, preparation and presentation results in a delightful dining experience, whether it be formal or relaxed.
The Commons provides over 17,000 square feet of meeting and dining areas. Floor plans and seating capacities can be viewed below:
To Make A Reservation
Go to the Facilities Reservations Web site for all of your facilities requests. On the Web site you will find a form that is easy to complete and a calendar where you can check what is scheduled for three months out. Also provided are floor plans and information about additional services.
To Plan Your Menu
To get started planning your catered event, check out our helpful guides:
Call the Catering Office at 410-548-4799 to discuss your menu options and pricing.
Information To Consider When Planning Your Event
Our professional staff does considerable planning, purchasing and organizing to prepare an event that satisfies your wants and needs. To assure a successful event consider the following items when planning your event.
- All details, especially menus, must be agreed upon 14 days in advance of the scheduled event. If only beverage service and simple snacks are required, seven days notice will suffice.
- To service your needs in a timely fashion and facilitate campus billing procedures, we ask that on-campus groups deliver an original copy of a work order with an authorized signature and account code to the Catering Office, adhering to the above time line.
- A guaranteed number of guests will be needed 7 days prior to your event.
- An event confirmation will be sent to you outlining the detail of the arrangements you have made. Please review it and call us immediately if you would like to make any changes.
- Any leftover food remains property of University Dining Services and should not be removed from the building. This is in compliance with state health regulations.
- In accordance with University policy, University Dining Services will be the exclusive supplier of all food and beverage items catered on campus. Due to their special nature, we make some exceptions for wedding cakes