Inter-institutional registration with other USM institutions will be accepted as credit earned at SU.
- Students should complete USM IIR form at home institution, signature from department head should be on submitted form
- Approval needed from advisor/host institution
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I access the inter-institutional enrollment form?
Form should be completed in the home institutions registrar’s office
- What signature/s do I need on the inter-institutional enrollment form?
Your advisor must sign the form. Once he/she has signed, the coordinator in the registrar’s office must sign.
- How soon can I expect to be enrolled in the class/classes I requested?
Because the process involves multiple institutions and departments, enrollment may take up to a week.
- If I turn my form in prior to registration opening am I guaranteed to get the class I requested?
Inter-institutional students are not given priority registration, depending on processing time, a class you requested may have closed. In that case you will receive an email and given instructions on how to proceed.
- Where do I submit my completed form?
Completed forms should be turned into the home institutions registrar’s office.
- How will I know that I have been enrolled in a class?
The host institution will send an email to you with your schedule attached.