For Faculty and Staff Research
Considerations for Protocols:
- What key things are looked for in an IRB review? (this does not guarantee there won't still be questions from the committee)
- What are the IRB deadlines?
- What do I need to do to continue my research past my original IRB approval date?
- What do I need to do to amend a previously approved protocol?
- To whom do I send my IRB application?
**If you have a full committee review, 1) your proposal must be submitted at minimum 14 days before the scheduled meeting, 2) you must attend the scheduled meeting. Failure to comply with either condition will delay review of your proposal**