The University Commencement Committee issues tickets for guests who wish to attend a commencement ceremony.
- Students participating in the commencement ceremony on December 19, 2018 will receive 9 guest tickets.
- Tickets will be distributed by the SU Bookstore during the cap/gown pick-up fair, November 13 - 16. Ceremony tickets are not guaranteed past this designated pick-up week.
- ADMISSION WILL BE BY TICKET ONLY.
- All guests will require a ticket, including children of all ages.
- Tickets are distributed to students only; they are not available to the public.
- Tickets are free of charge. Any individual attempting to buy a ticket or sell a ticket for profit is subject to Salisbury University's judicial process.
The ceremony typically lasts two hours. A reception follows the ceremony.
Students are strongly advised to keep Commencement tickets in a safe place as lost tickets will not be replaced. All students will sign an acknowledgement that they have received their numbered tickets.