The University Commencement Committee issues tickets for guests who wish to attend a commencement ceremony.
- There is no ticket limit for students participating in the graduate ceremony on May 23, 2018.
- Students participating in an undergraduate ceremony on May 24, 2018 will receive 6 guest tickets.
- Tickets will be distributed by the SU Bookstore during the cap/gown pick-up fair, April 16 - 20. Ceremony tickets are not guaranteed past this designated pick-up week.
- ADMISSION WILL BE BY TICKET ONLY.
- All guests will require a ticket, including children of all ages.
- Tickets are distributed to students only; they are not available to the public.
- Tickets are free of charge. Any individual attempting to buy a ticket or sell a ticket for profit is subject to Salisbury University's judicial process.
The ceremony typically lasts two hours. A reception follows the ceremony.
Students are strongly advised to keep Commencement tickets in a safe place as lost tickets will not be replaced. All students will sign an acknowledgement that they have received their numbered tickets.