The University Commencement Committee issues tickets for guests who wish to attend the commencement ceremony.
- There is no limit on tickets for the graduate ceremony. Salisbury University reserves the right to set limits, if needed.
- Tickets will be distributed by the SU Bookstore during the cap/gown pick-up fair, April 16 - 20, 2018.
- ADMISSION WILL BE BY TICKET ONLY.
- All guests will require a ticket, including children of all ages.
- Tickets are distributed to students only; they are not available to the public.
The ceremony typically lasts approximately one hour; a reception follows the ceremony.
Students are strongly advised to keep Commencement tickets in a safe place as lost tickets will not be replaced. All students will sign an acknowledgement that they have received their tickets.