Check out these links to find out important information regarding the latest public policy initiatives, White House mandates, Supreme Court cases, or research information on a specific Cabinet-level department or executive agency.
- The United States Federal Government
- United States House of Representatives
- United States Senate
- The White House
- The Supreme Court
Click on these links to find information specific to Maryland politics. From information regarding voter registration to a history of Executive Orders, keep informed by following these links.
- Maryland Executive Branch
- Maryland State Senate
- Maryland House of Delegates
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- State Board of Elections
For students, faculty, and community members, these sites are a useful tool to stay current in local politics. Be sure to frequent the Mayor's Emergency Alert Announcement tab or browse the County Executive's webpage.
Political Thought and Activism:
A hallmark of PACE is to remain informed and educated. Be sure to browse these links to find information on political parties and ideologies.
Check out all that Salisbury University is doing to promote civic and political engagement and development!
- Center for Conflict Resolution
- Business, Economic and Community Outreach Network (BEACON)
- Scarborough Student Leadership Center
- Eastern Shore Regional GIS Cooperative (ESRGC)
- Salisbury University Volunteer Home Page
Political Research Organizations:
For the political research student or the curious community member, follow these links to pinpoint important information regarding a specific policy issue or view the latest statistical research on public policy.
- Consortium of University Public Service Organizations (CUPSO)
- Campus Compact
- Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
- American Political Science Association Online
- American Society for Public Administration
- American Association for Public Opinion Research
- IBM Center for The Business of Government
- YouthVote 2000
- Rock the Vote
- Leon & Sylvia Panetta Institute for Public Policy
- John Glenn Institute for Public Service and Public Policy
- Campus Compact: Raise Your Voice Program
- Henry L. Stimson Center
- Hudson Institute
- Cascade Policy Institute
- The Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies
- The Heritage Foundation: Policy Research and Analysis
- Economic Policy Institute
- Institute for Policy Studies
- National Center for Policy Analysis
- Public Policy Institute of California
- Brookings Institution
- Pew Center on the States
- Center for the Study of the Presidency
- The Congressional Institute
- Political Science Quarterly