Professor Elizabeth A. Ragan
- Associate Professor
- Coordinator, Anthropology Track and Anthropology Minor
- Historical Archaeology: Early Medieval Scotland and 17th-century Chesapeake
- Department of History, Fulton School of Liberal Arts
- Salisbury University, Salisbury, Maryland 21801
- Fall 2016 Office Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays 11am-noon; Wednesdays 1-3pm; or by appointment
Fall 2016 Classes
Students enrolled in these courses should go to their MyClasses accounts for more information.
ANTH 100 Cultural Anthropology and Linguistics
ANTH 102 Biological Anthropology and Archaeology
ANTH 459 Seminar in Anthropology - Ethics
Director of the Thornton Project: a joint Salisbury University and Somerset County Historical Trust archaeological exploration of one of Somerset County, Maryland's first European settlements. Fieldwork on this late 17th-century site was completed in the summer of 2002, and we are now completing analysis at the Nabb Research Center for Delmarva History and Culture. If you are interested in participating in archaeological field or labwork, feel free to contact me!
Co-director, Algonquin Canoe New Student Outdoor Experience