Internships for Credit
Internships are a great way to gain practical experience in any field you wish to pursue. Internships are not required for students in CMAT, but students in all tracks can apply to earn credit for an internship, if eligibility requirements are met before applying. Internships can be with local, regional, national or international organizations.
For more information on how to find, apply, and register for a credit-earning CMAT internship, review the following two video presentations and read the information available in the links that follow. To avoid technical problems, view the videos using either Safari or Firefox browsers.
- CMAT Internship Information Packet (PDF)
- Online Faculty Recommendation Form (Requires SU Login)
- Leads List for Internships (PDF)
- Leads List for Internships outside of the Salisbury Area (PDF)
Deadline for Submission of Application Materials:
- For Summer 2019 Internships - Submission deadline: Wednesday, 1 May 2019, 4:00pm.
- For Fall 2019 Internships – Preferred submission deadline: Wednesday, 1 May 2019, 4:00pm.
- Fall 2019 internship application submission will re-open Monday, 12 Aug. until Friday, 16 Aug. 2019 at 4:00pm.
- For Winter/Spring 2020 Internships - Wednesday, 27 November 2019, 4:00pm
- For Summer 2020 Internships - Submission deadline: Wednesday, 29 April 2020, 4:00pm.
- For Fall 2020 Internships – Preferred submission deadline: Wednesday, 29 April 2020, 4:00pm.
- Fall 2020 internship application submission will re-open Monday, 17 Aug. until Friday, 21 Aug. 2020 at 4:00pm.
- For Winter/Spring 2021 Internships - Wednesday, 2 December 2020, 4:00pm
Each semester, former and current interns representing each CMAT track participate in a panel presentation, followed by a Q&A session, in which they discuss the successes and challenges of their internship experience. This is a great opportunity for you to learn from other students and to ask questions you might have about the process.
Spring Semester, 2019
Wednesday, 3 April 2019
5:00 - 6:30pm
Location: TETC/CH 153
Fall Semester, 2019
Wednesday, 30 October 2019
5:00 - 6:30pm