- Now: Tue Jul 28 10:16:03 EDT 2015
- Today: $today
- Jul 28, 2015 10:16:03 AM
- 7-28-2015 10:16 AM
- July 28, 2015 10:16:03 AM EDT
Occupational Wellness focuses on achieving a healthy balance between class work, work and leisure time, addressing workplace and classroom stress's, and building strong relationships with coworkers and classmates.
is your outlook on your work, class work, and career and involves finding ways to improve at work through skill development and active learning.
is the ability to make choices that foster positive attitudes toward work, class work, your co-workers, and classmates that will enhance your personal and professional satisfaction and promote lifelong learning.
requires knowing enough about yourself to choose a rewarding and fulfilling occupation consistent with your personal interests, values and beliefs.
is a major stress point for many people, especially with the busy schedule that today’s business world demands. The ideal work environment accommodates each person’s strengths and weaknesses in a healthy way; each person’s work is important.
Tips for improving Occupational Wellness:
- Find a job you enjoy doing and work at it!
- If your current job has you stressed, make sure to take time for yourself to calm down.
- Attempt to build your skills for excelling in the workplace.
- Maintain a healthy balance between work and recreation
- Visit Career Services to find a job that’s right for you!
- Talk to your co-workers about any problems you might have before a dispute happens.
- Career Services- Career Services' mission is to empower students to identify and maximize the connection between what they learn and how they make a living
- Volunteer Center- At the SU Volunteer Center, students can become involved with volunteer opportunities and community groups may request help from registered student volunteers
- Upcoming Workshops- Career Services Workshops for students and alumni
- Snag A Job- America’s largest hourly employment network for job seekers and employers
- Lower Shore One Stop Job Market- The Job Market features an array of employment and training services for job seekers and businesses, providing a broad range of workforce development resources and information in one location
- Top -