Information For Student Organizations
The Web Office provides web space, support and training for the ongoing maintenance of registered student organizations on the University website.
If you need change who has access to edit your site, or request access, please contact us directly or use the Web Work Request form.
FAQS about Student Organization Websites
- Only registered student organizations
will be given web space. Visit the
RSO Policies page for more information.
- To get access to update a student
organization website, contact us directly or fill out
the online web work request form.
Please include the SU username or SU email address of the
person who will be updating the website and the website
address or url.
- To establish a new student
organization website, contact the us directly or fill out
the online web work request form
online database of student organizations was established
in the fall of 2007 and is maintained by Student Activities,
Organizations, & Leadership (SAOL).
Please check your organizations listing to make sure it is
accurate. If not, you can send an update request to the SAOL
- No server side technology (i.e. asp, asp.net.
php, cold fusion, etc.) is provided for student organization websites.
- All RSO websites are managed using Microsoft Office Front Page 2003 or SharePoint Designer 2007. As of this writing, all student PC labs have Front Page 2003 installed and SharePoint Designer 2007 is a free download from Microsoft (here). To learn how to access your website for updating please see the Web Site FAQs list.