Information For Faculty
The Web Office provides support and
training for faculty websites and other academic initiatives on
the University website.
FAQS & Resources for Faculty
To use this page as your faculty homepage, follow
- Click View > Source. You should see the html code of the page in Notepad (if
using Internet Explorer)
- Then click File > Save As, select "All Files" for
the "Save As Type" drop-down, and add the ".htm"
extension to the file name.
- Save the file to your P:\htdocs folder
- Username on 'nas\personal' (P:).
- Update the page using Front Page (start Front Page,
click File > Open, and open the file)
- Once you are finished, save the file as welcome.htm,
or change the file name to welcome.htm.
This file will be come your faculty home page.
Note: you may already have a file
How do I link to another web page?
How do I get help with my website?
How do I link
to a pdf or Word document?