Areas of Interest
To use this page as your faculty homepage, follow
- Open this page in your browser: http://www.salisbury.edu/weboffice/responsive/infofor/docs/facultypagesimple.htm
- Click File > Save As, select "All Files" for
the "Save As Type" drop-down, and add the ".htm"
extension to the file name.
- Save the file to your P:\htdocs folder
- Username on 'nas\personal' (P:).
- Update the page using Expression
Web or SharePoint Designer 2007:
- Click File > Open Site
(Site > Open Site if using Expression Web)
- Browse to P:\htdocs.
- Click Open – your site should
- Once you are finished, save the file as welcome.htm,
or change the file name to welcome.htm.
This file will be come your faculty home page.
Note: you may already have a file
called "welcome.htm" - you will
overwrite this file if you continue.