Web Development Office
Holloway Hall

Web Site FAQs

View FAQs    Back to List FAQs

What software do I need to edit my web site?
SharePoint Designer 2007 is required to update web sites on the various University sites.

Install SharePoint Designer 2007:

1. Open the control panel Start > Control Panel
2. Depending on how the Control Panel opens click either Run Advertised Programs or Get Programs
3. Double-click on Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2007 Install
4. Allow the install process to complete (it may not tell you its done but you will see a desktop shortcut for it).

* * *