Web Development Office
Holloway Hall

Web Site FAQs

View FAQs    Back to List FAQs

How do I connect to my website and update it from off-campus?
As of this writiing (Dec. 17, 2008), you cannot edit your website on faculty.salisbury.edu or students.salisbury.edu from off-campus.

To edit a website on www.salisbury.edu/ - follow these steps:

1. Open Front Page
2. Click File > Open Site
3. In the site name field, type the url of your website (ex. http://www.salisbury.edu/weboffice)
4. Click Open.
5. In the login box that appears, enter salisbury\yourusername and your SU network password in the username and password fields.
6. Your web site should open.

* * *