A hyperlink is a link from a web page, email message, or other document to another location or file, typically activated by clicking with your mouse on a highlighted word or image.
To create a hyperlink in Cascade Server, follow the steps below:
2. In the WYSIWYG editor, select text with your mouse so that it is highlighted, or select an image.
3. Click the hyperlink button on the tool bar () and the "Insert/Edit Link" window appears
4. Select "Internal" (inside Cascade Server CMS) or "External" (outside Cascade Server CMS).
- If "Internal, click "Search" and then click "Browse" to browse to the page or resource in the CMS to select it, click "Confirm", then click "Insert"
- If "External", enter the web address of the page or file in the "Link" field, then click "Insert".
5. Submit the changes to the page and click your links to test.