Cascade CMS Version 8 How To...
Uploading Images into Cascade Server
Editing a new image
- Click "Add Content" button at top of CMS.
- Choose "New File" which will open the new file screen.
- Once here upload the file. See Uploading file for help.
- When the upload is complete, the image editor loads in the creation screen.
- Manipulate the image using any of the editing actions.
- Click "Save & Preview" to save the new image.
Editing an existing image
To edit an existing image:
- Locate the file in the CMS file navigation. Click the image name to select it.
- Go to the Edit tab. The image editor appears inline.
- Manipulate the image using the editor.
- Click "Save & Preview" to save the changes to the image.