Welcome to the Office of Student Conduct
Contributing to Citizenship, Integrity and Ethics
What We Do
Housed within the Office of Student Affairs, the Office of
Student Conduct supports the University's educational goal by
helping maintain a campus community in which high standards of
courtesy and integrity are practiced by every member. Our
responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Educating members of the campus community
about applicable policies, regulations and
statuses governing their behavior
- Upholding community standards at the
University, in the local community and beyond
through the investigation and resolution of
alleged violations of the University's Code of
- Encouraging learning outcomes, personal
responsibility and accountability, as well as
Standards and Rights
of our academic community and society at large, students
have rights and responsibilities, and are expected to
comply with the law, in addition to university and
of Student Judicial Affairs serves the campus by
enforcing student conduct standards and by upholding
student rights and responding to student grievances.
with students, faculty, administrators and staff to
promote academic integrity, ethics, and student learning
in a safe and civil campus environment.
Salisbury University Promise
- I will connect what I learn with how I live.
- I will demonstrate personal and academic integrity.
- I will respect diverse groups and individuals.
- I will strive to bring honor to the University as well