Welcome to the Office of Student Conduct
Contributing to Citizenship, Integrity and Ethics
- Now: Mon Apr 13 09:17:29 EDT 2015
- Today: $today
- Apr 13, 2015 9:17:29 AM
- 4-13-2015 09:17 AM
- April 13, 2015 9:17:29 AM EDT
Check back for updates
What We Do
Housed within the Office of Student Affairs, the Office of Student Conduct supports the University's educational goal by helping maintain a campus community in which high standards of courtesy and integrity are practiced by every member. Our responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Educating members of the campus community about applicable policies, regulations and statuses governing their behavior
- Upholding community standards at the University, in the local community and beyond through the investigation and resolution of alleged violations of the University's Code of Conduct
- Encouraging learning outcomes, personal responsibility and accountability, as well as responsible decision-making
||Standards and Rights
|As members of our academic community and society at large, students have rights and responsibilities, and are expected to comply with the law, in addition to university and campus policy.
||The Office of Student Judicial Affairs serves the campus by enforcing student conduct standards and by upholding student rights and responding to student grievances.
||SU works with students, faculty, administrators and staff to promote academic integrity, ethics, and student learning in a safe and civil campus environment.
Salisbury University Promise
- I will connect what I learn with how I live.
- I will demonstrate personal and academic integrity.
- I will respect diverse groups and individuals.
- I will strive to bring honor to the University as well as myself