- Now: Sat Apr 11 13:53:36 EDT 2015
- Today: $today
- Apr 11, 2015 1:53:36 PM
- 4-11-2015 01:53 PM
- April 11, 2015 1:53:36 PM EDT
Students, faculty and staff who violate the Smoke-Free Campus Policy are subject to disciplinary action from the University.
- Citations will be issued started Wednesday September 22, 2010.
- Fines are $75 per violation.
- Initial fines may be waived if violators enroll in a smoking cessation program within 15 days and complete the program.
- Violations will be reviewed by the Student Affairs and Human Resources offices.