Singles/Doubles/Mixed Doubles Bowling
- Athletes may enter a maximum of two bowling events.
- Competitors are encouraged to provide their own bowling
balls and shoes. House balls and shoes may be available at the
- The age division of competition for doubles will be
determined by the younger age of the two partners as of
December 31, 2009.
- All formats will be scratch.
- Bowlers will be divided into squads by age division.
- Bowling times and lanes will be assigned by squad.
- Singles will bowl two sets of three games during
- In singles, in each age division, the highest score of the
two sets will be considered for the finals. The top eight
scores will advance to a roll-off. Scores will not carry over.
- Doubles and mixed doubles will bowl one set of three games
- In doubles and mixed doubles, the \top eight combined
scores will advance to a roll-off.
- In the roll-off, all bowlers will bowl one set of three
games. The bowler’s final three game total (combined total for
doubles teams) shall determine his/her place within an age
- Awards will be presented for 1st through 8th place for
each event within each age division
- This tournament will be conducted in accordance with United States Bowling Congress rules, except as modified herein.
- All equipment shall meet United States Bowling Congress specifications. The ESSG reserves the right to check equipment at any time.